Dear All, I have a data dump that I want to extract into a template and be printed out. Initial
From the data dump (sample above), is it possible to automatically extract the appropriate value into the Template with a maximum of 10 rows for each set of Template.
- Each template would be either limited daily OR maximum of 10 transactions as long as they are from the same credit source.
- Credit Source = Source + Source Name
- Total = All values inside the voucher
- Account = Item Code
- Detail = Item Name
- Unit Code = Unit Code
- Value = Total Debit
- As the datadump is extensive, is it possible to have ~10 sets of template in 1 Sheet and once they are printed out individually, they are deleted?
- And Finally, to colour code for those that have been extracted to the template
Since I am new to VBA, I would have no issue with the inputs to their appropriate places and to colour code. But I am still learning about the loop function that I believe would be required for this?
Any help would be much appreciated!