Testing Mark as Resolved

• Just wanted to see what marked as resolved actually does.

Ali :)

Enthusiastic self-taught user of MS Excel who's always learning!
    If anyone has helped you towards solving a problem, then you can thank them by clicking on the like icon bottom right.

:!:Forum Rules

• Very odd - in this thread, the option isn't there ... Hmmm.

If anyone has helped you towards solving a problem, then you can thank them by clicking on the like icon bottom right.

• Hello Ali,

How would explain to a User the method to mark his thread as Solved ...

Last week, somebody asked me this question ... and I couldn't answer :(

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)

• In threads where it is possible (and it clearly isn't here in this sub-forum for some reason), click on the grey Edit Thread button at the top - the first option will be Mark as Resolved where possible. When done, a small tick in a box appear in the thread list.

I have only just found this myself, having been asked by a member. That's why I was trying to test it.

• Thanks a lot for the explanation ...

and ...

Happy New Year !!!

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)