I am currently using a macro (button) to select a range on another sheet and print out.
I would like to hide the sheet but still allow it to be printed - do I need to include unhiding and re-hiding the sheet as part of the print macro or is there a code that I can add to the macro (below) to enable printing of the target without unhiding the sheet?
- Sub Button01_Click()
- Sheets("Oil Record Book Sheets").Range("A1:I92").PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
- With Sheets("OB Discharge Records").Range("R18")
- .FormulaR1C1 = "=NOW()"
- .NumberFormat = "d/mm/yyyy hh:mm"
- .Value = .Value
- End With
- Sheets("OIW results").Select
- Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select
- End Sub