Dropdown list of folder names/dropdown list of subfolders of selected folder/excel files

• Hello Everybody,

I wish you ease at your work.

I am not an excel pro. Just wanted to know if this is easy for you to help.

If not just forget it. I dont want to waste your time.

- I wish a dropdown list at first cell of first coloumn which will be listed the name of folders which are located in a folder named "Main" at desktop. Then I will select a folder.

- Another dropdown list at first cell of second coloumn which will be listed the subfolder names which are loceted in the folder that I selectat previous step.

- Another dropdown list at first cell of third coloumn which will be listed the names of excel files which are loceted in the subfolder that I select at previous step. Then I select an excel files and want it to open.

Waiting for your valuable responds.

Best regards.

• Hello,

You seem to be looking for VBA code to loop through your files using the File System Object ( FSO ) for your main folder and sub-folders

you should take a look at following link ... and adapt code to your specific situation :

https://exceloffthegrid.com/vb…files-folder-sub-folders/

Hope this will help

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)