Seeking some help on below;
i have created a Userform with Listbox, Textbox & Lable
the Listbox shows the list of files are folder based on the path mentioned in Textbox.
the Dir Path is well restricted and Textbox is not Visible so that user cannot go to desired path.
Now in a Sheet (eg: Sheet7(i + 1, 1) ) i have list of Mandatory files a Folder should have to consider as Completed.
if those files exist no matter what extension the Lable caption as Complete else Lable Caption as InComplete.
- Private Sub Label17_Click()
- Dim FilePath As String
- Dim oFile As String
- Dim i As Integer
- FilePath = ""
- On Error Resume Next
- FilePath = dir(pdir.Text)
- On Error GoTo 0
- For Each oFile In FilePath
- Sheet7.Cells(i + 1, 1) = oFile
- i = i + 1
- If oFile = "" Then
- MsgBox "File doesn't exist", vbOKOnly
- MsgBox "File exist", vbOKOnly
- End If
- Next oFile
- End Sub
Can some one Please Help me on this.