Code to change posted year to current year not working .

• [USER="31712"]Carim[/USER] I got it to work part way on your sample. The year does change, but it won't accept the day change. it is currently showing 10/11/2019. When i change the 11 to 15, & the curser is in the cell, it accepts it. Once the curser is moved it goes back to 101/11/2019. Any ideas? I typed 10/1//20000 in a different cell & copied it to G19, it would accept the change in the new cell, but not G19. I wonder if there is something in the code, that is causing the problem.

• Hello,

Sadly I am not able to replicate the situation you are describing ...

Very sorry ... but cannot be of further assistance ...

At my end .... everything does function as expected ...

Hope you will manage to sort it out ...

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)

• [USER="31712"]Carim[/USER] The year does change, but it won't accept the day change. it is currently showing 10/11/2019. When I change the 11 to 15, & the curser is in the cell, it accepts it. Once the curser is moved it goes back to 101/11/2019. Do you have any idea why it won' accept the day change? I have included a sample ( Test Sample Vet V3.2.xlsm).

• Sorry ... but just carried out a few tests in your latest sample file ...

And everything is fine ... :rock:

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)

• As already indicated in message # 34 ... you do need to :

Make sure your Excel > Options > Formulas > Workbook Calculation : Set to Automatic ...

• [USER="31712"]Carim[/USER] Got it working. I played around with it, & I did not need those 2 cells that we had for the month & year. I did learn that I had to place it at the beginning of all the code. Here is the working code:

I wanted to thank you for your assistance & educational instruction, that you provided.