Filter Listbox base on Textbox Entry and Delete Selection

• Hi all,

I have a very small sample table with 2 columns, one is named Date and the other Description

I would like to create a form that displays these entries in a Listbox, that can be filtered by the date value entered into a textbox, and subsequently delete the corresponding row to the selection made in the listbox

I have so far been able to populate the listbox with the table entries, but have had issues with both the filter and deleting the row

I am populating the listbox using the following code

And I am trying to filter the listbox values using the following code

The following are the UserForm and source table

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tForm.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t25.1 KB ID:\t1224727","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1224727","data-size":"full","title":"Form.jpg"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tTable.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t17.9 KB ID:\t1224728","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1224728","data-size":"full","title":"Table.jpg"}[/ATTACH]

As you can see the date formats are different so maybe this could be the issue? But I don't really know how to go about changing the date format in the listbox

Any help given would be greatly appreciated

• Hi,

To make things a lot easier ... why don't you attach your sample file ... :wink:

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Thumbs Up" icon, below, in the bottom right corner:)