Code Calendar Event - $50.00 USD

• See instructions below... Extra $25.00 if completed within 24 hours upon acceptance. Payment via PayPal.

On the sheet…

• The calendar dates should update based on the sheet name (Sheet name will be named in years (i.e. 2019)

The Calendar…

• Each Label date boxes should display the dates corresponding to the selected month
    • If there are no dates in the label date boxes, the label and textboxes should be grayed out
    • Highlight textbox base on the current date
    • Highlight each label date box if there are schedule events entered for each date
    • Display the times in the textbox if there is a schedule event
    • If I select a different month, update calendar dates, colors themes and scheduled times

When I click a date…

• Highlight the textbox based on the current time. (i.e. if current time is 10:30, highlight the textbox next to 09:00 – 10:00 label)
    • display then events in the correct base on their time slots

Time slots…

• When I enter information a time slots, display the time slot in the calendar

Enter Button

• When I click the Enter Button, Insert the information to their respected time slot (Column J-N)
    • Insert the time zone displayed vertically in the calendar
    • Insert the time slots in the respective datesOn the sheet…
    • The calendar dates should update based on the sheet name (Sheet name will be named in years (i.e. 2019)
    • The Calendar…
    • Each Label date boxes should display the dates corresponding to the selected month
    • If there are no dates in the label date boxes, the label and textboxes should be grayed out
    • Highlight textbox base on the current date
    • Highlight each label date box if there are schedule events entered for each date
    • Display the times in the textbox if there is a schedule event
    • If I select a different month, update calendar dates, colors themes and scheduled times
    • When I click a date…
    • Highlight the textbox based on the current time. (i.e. if current time is 10:30, highlight the textbox next to 09:00 – 10:00 label)
    • display then events in the correct base on their time slots
    • Time slots…
    • When I enter information a time slots, display the time slot in the calendar
    • Enter Button
    • When I click the Enter Button, Insert the information to their respected time slot (Column J-N)
    • Insert the time zone displayed vertically in the calendar
    • Insert the time slots in the respective dates

No formulas! Very Important! Completed work should be Pm'ed