"Bookmarks" in Excel

• Hello!

Please, watch this video:

It shows how the Bookmarks work in Notepad++.

I need similar workflow for Excel. Does anything similar exist?

Step by step description(I know that Ctrl+F2 and F2 hotkeys in Excel are used for differnet purposes than described below):

--// adding bookmarks to cells //--
    1- I click in cell B15
    2- I press Ctrl+F2 and a bookmark is added to cell B15
    3- I click in cell AZ149
    4- I press Ctrl+F2 and a bookmark is added to cell AZ149
    5- I click in cell K436
    6- I press Ctrl+F2 and a bookmark is added to cell K436

--// go to next bookmaked cell //--
    7- I press the F2 key and the selected cell becomes B15
    8- I press the F2 key and the selected cell becomes AZ149
    9- I press the F2 key and the selected cell becomes K436
    10- I press the F2 key and the selected cell becomes B15

In general when F2 is pressed it makes the next bookmarked cell selected. The "next bookmarked cell" is the first bookmarked cell below the currently selected cell.

• Can you explain what you want to do.

I will try.
    I use daily an excel file with 32 Sheets. The important sheet is the Sheet1. In Sheet1 I use 700+ rows and 100+ columns.

Let's say that I want to go quickly to each one of those cells("quickly accessible cells"): A100, A255, K311, H450, AE600. At some point I may need to add cell JK46 to those "quickly accessible cells". At some other point I may need to remove cell K311 from those "quickly accessible cells".

And I want to go to each of those cells(and to add or remove them to/from "quickly accessible cells" list) as fast as possible no matter which cell is currently selected. The fastest way is just to press a keyboard button(W for example) and the cell A100 to become selected and to be shown in the screen. Then I press the same keyboard button(W) and cell A225 becomes selected and visible in the screen. Then I press the same keyboard button(W) and cell K311 becomes selected and visible in the screen. And so on. No need to create Named Range, no need to open additional windows to create bookmarks, hyperlinks, no need to move the mouse around the screen to select needed cell, no need to open additional windows to select needed cell.

The fastest workflow is this:

The Q key will put the currently selected cell to the "quickly accessible cells" list.
    The Q key will remove the currently selected cell from the "quickly accessible cells" list if this cell is already in the list.
    The W key will select cells from the "quickly accessible cells" list and will show the selected cell in the screen.

And I will work this way:

I select cell A100 and I press the Q key. The cell A100 is added to the "quickly accessible cells" list.
    I select cell A255 and I press the Q key. The cell A255 is added to the "quickly accessible cells" list.
    I select cell K311 and I press the Q key. The cell K311 is added to the "quickly accessible cells" list.
    I select cell H450 and I press the Q key. The cell H450 is added to the "quickly accessible cells" list.
    I select cell AE600 and I press the Q key. The cell AE600 is added to the "quickly accessible cells" list.

Now all cells that I need to be accessed quickly are "remembered" in the "quickly accessible cells" list.

Let's say that I'm editing cell A34 and I need to go to cell A100. What I have to do is to press the W key and cell A100 becomes selected and visible in the screen. Then I need to go to cell H450 - I press the W key(cell A225 becomes selected and visible), I press W key again(cell K311 becomes selected and visible), I press the W key again and cell H450 becomes selected and visible. With just 3 pressings of the W key and the needed cell is ready to be edited

Let's say that I'm editing cell F290 and I need to go to cell K311. I press the W key and cell K311 becomes selected and visible in the screen.
    Every time when the W key is pressed, the next selected cell should be those cell in the "quickly accessible cells" list which has row number grater then the row number of the currently selected cell. In the case with F290 the K311 should be selected.
    When the currently selected cell is AE600(or any other cell with row number grater/equal than/to 600) and the W key is pressed, the first cell in the "quickly accessible cells" should become selected and visible.

At some point of my work with this Sheet1 I need to add cell JK46 to the "quickly accessible cells" list. What I have to do is to select the cell JK46 and to press the Q button. Now the "quickly accessible cells" list looks like this: JK46, A100, A255, K311, H450, AE600.

When I need to remove a cell from the "quickly accessible cells" list I select this cell, K311 for example, and I press the Q key. Since the cell K311 is in the "quickly accessible cells" list it will be removed and the "quickly accessible cells" list will looks this way: JK46, A100, A255, H450, AE600.

The workflow above describes how Bookmarks in Notepad++(and in some other software) works. I know that tables in Excel are much more complicated, but such a way of quickly accessing cells is perfect for me.