Cross Posting Rules

• Good ay to all readers here

As one who ran foul of the ruling this week, may I suggest to all mods that they look at the rules please.
    There is NO time frame to guide anyone in which someone is required to cross post.
    I thought I would have had a few hours being allowed due to domestic of business situations to do the cross post.

4a. No double posting. This is because double posts are wasting the time of volunteers by them answering the post when the post may have already been answered.

4# A reasonable time allowed is 4 hours. ( This is just my Suggestion)

Thank you for looking
    Peter Harding
    Logan City

• Pete, there is no room for this type of allowance. You have posted, you have crossposted. You know where. Let everyone know. There is no lee-way here. It is the rule and you are abusing volunteers when you don't identify crossposts. No ifs, no ands, no buts. In the words of NIKE, "Just Do IT!"

• Why would you need four hours to perform a simple copy and paste?

I thought I would have had a few hours being allowed due to domestic of business situations to do the cross post.

You thought wrong. Best stop making assumptions and just follow the rules as they are written. After all, you agreed to them when you joined.

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Potholes","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Potholes","src":"https:\/\/www.ozgrid.com\/forum\/core\/image.php?userid=308035&thumb=1&dateline=1566550160"}[/IMG2] Potholes
    I agreed to these rules

4b. Do not cross-post without supplying a link to the duplicate question on the other Forum.

Ali :)

Enthusiastic self-taught user of MS Excel who's always learning!
    If anyone has helped you towards solving a problem, then you can thank them by clicking on the like icon bottom right.

:!:Forum Rules