SUMIFS() Not Working in Excel (Office 365) on MacBook

• Hi all,

Here is a screen snip of part of my workbook. August is on Row 1

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 6.36.59 pm.png","data-attachmentid":1220059}[/ATTACH]

Here is my formula in cell I126, which is the December "Less: Expenditure"

=-SUMIFS(Transactions!$H:$H,Transactions!$A:$A,">="&H24,Transactions!$A:$A,"<="&H30)-SUMIFS(Transactions!$J:$J,Transactions!$A:$A,">="&H24,Transactions!$A:$A,"<="&H30)

What seems to happen is it seems to be using cells H13 and H19 instead of H24 and H30.

Here is a snip of the two relevant lines in the second quarter (in Australia, we run from June to July)

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreen Shot 2019-07-05 at 5.37.36 pm.png Views:\t3 Size:\t30.9 KB ID:\t1220055","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1220055","data-size":"full","title":"Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 5.37.36 pm.png"}[/ATTACH]

There are no merged cells, so:
    Date = Column A
    Expend = Column H
    GST = Column J

Can someone please help me find the answer?

Thank you,

Neil

PS: Don't bother buying this - it is better to go out and buy a Windows PC or Laptop. Things like create/edit UserForms are missing from VBA and Evaluate Formula is missing from Excel - not very good at all :confused:

• You would be better off attaching the workbook so that somebody with one of those Mac thingies (yuck!) can check it for you. :)

Ali :)

Enthusiastic self-taught user of MS Excel who's always learning!
    If anyone has helped you towards solving a problem, then you can thank them by clicking on the like icon bottom right.

:!:Forum Rules