Hi guys & girls
Had great response from last query which was to write to a specific column from a cell in the same row after evaluating a column of data ;-
- Sub copycell()
- '//// rows 7 to 150
- For i = 7 To 150
- '///// data starts row 7, and looks in column E
- For Each cell In ActiveSheet.Cells(7, 5)
- If ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 5).Value > 0 Then
- ThisWorkbook.Sheets("VolunteerDistance").Cells(i, 9).Value = ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 5).Value
- '//// sets Column I same row as the value we found in Column E
- End If
- End Sub
Value of col.5 was written to col. 9 same row.
This works well but limits 'write' to a single specified column.
Now I want to be able to do the same thing but write to a colum based on 'value of another cell' - actually a value located using 'match'.