$50 USD: Macro to create counts from daily sheets to a master

• Payment sent to ozgrid.

I’m looking to have a macro look through several sheets in the same workbook. It would count how many times a product ID shows up and determine a software version based on another sheet in the workbook with a different lookup ID.

So on the Master sheer there will be the product ID in Column “A” and email address in Column “B”.
    The UID in Column “A” looks through the Mon-Fri sheets and then outputs a count.
    The UIB in Column “B” looks though the Software Sheet using email address to determine version which is in column “L”

See the attached mockup and let me know if you have any questions

• Do you have a particular need for a VBA solution, or would a formula solution (which is far more efficient) be ok?

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

• I have both formula and VBA solutions ready for you.

I will PM you with my PayPal details and attach the files here upon receipt of payment.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

• Payment received, many thanks.

Here are the 2 files. Please note that in both cases I have made the table on "Software" sheet a Dynamic Named Range (named "SoftwareLU").