30$ - Importing text files in cells depending on value

• Hi,
    I have created multiple text files, containing plain text.
    Background:
    I have synthesized some compounds, which I have to enter inside an Excel table, together with their structure. The structure is stored in an txt format, which can be read with an structure program.
    Worklist:
    In each row I have an identifier number (CAS) and now I want to import for each row depending on the identifier (without -) an text file (.txt) which is stored in a specified location.
    This should the software do until the rows in the table are empty.

• I can have a look at this for you, I will get back to you if any clarification needed.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

• I am a bit confused about what your desired outcome is.

Taking the sample text file provided, please attach a workbook that shows the result that you are looking for after importing the text file, manually make the desired result if necessary.

We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

• OK, I understand now.

Are all the text files located in the same location ( d:\TESTMOL\ )?

• OK I have a solution for you, I will PM you with my payment details and attach the file here on receipt of payment.

• Payment received, many thanks. Your file is attached, click the button to run the macro.

Note the code does not actually use the Identifier, Load, or Path columns, the text file names are generated by the code from the MAS and the path to the folder containing the text files is entered as a Constant in the code. Let me know if you want those 3 columns removed and I will adjust the code accordingly.

Files