15 USD - Userform to be circulated as Add-In so others could use it.

• step - 1 save as as EXCEL.ADDIN (XLAM)
    step - 2 Select file goto Option select Quick acces toolbar select choose command from --select macro - select your macro names has save as xlam - click add
    now in your toolbar has instal your add in clik and run

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"aaa.png","data-attachmentid":1211770}[/ATTACH]

• step - 1 save as as EXCEL.ADDIN (XLAM)
    step - 2 Select file goto Option select Quick acces toolbar select choose command from --select macro - select your macro names has save as xlam - click add
    now in your toolbar has instal your add in clik and run

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"aaa.png","data-attachmentid":1211770}[/ATTACH]

When I try to do this, I'm getting debug error

• Do not know your constraints and your objective ...

if i want others to use the Sheet filter, how else do you think this can be circulated ?

Are you trying to design a Generic Sheet Filter ?

Most probably your users are manipulating different workbooks .. which do not have an identical structure ...

As a consequence, the Show / Hide process would need to be customized ...

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)

• Hi Carim,

Yes, I'm trying to design generic sheet filter that everybody can use. When I save this as an Add-In and try to open the worksheet I get the debug error on the following code

Function IndicatedSheet(Index As Long) As Worksheet
    If -1 < Index And Index < ListBox1.ListCount Then
    Set IndicatedSheet = CurrentBook.Sheets(ListBox1.List(Index, 0))
    End If
    End Function

• Hello,

Have you tried to replace CurrentBook by ActiveWorkbook ...

HTH

If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received, do not hesitate to click the "Like" icon ...just below...in the bottom right corner...:)