- Column I3:I12 have formulas that count the number of days remaining until the expiration dates. I want to eliminate the formulas to automatically update the days remaining when I activate the page via VBA.
Click “Summary” Button on worksheet. When I select the “Month” & “Year” in frmOptions, I want to display …
- The “Closed Positions” (range (“D15:D”) should display the number of events the month and year. (i.e. September 2018 = 5 ea, October 2018 = 27 ea, November = 4 ea).
- The “Cumulative Investment” should display then total (Range (“L15:L”) for the month/year selected (September 2018 = $4192.79, October 2018 = $82,817.97, etc)
- The “Profit/Loss ($)” should display then total (Range (“P15:P”) for the month/year selected (September 2018 = $1181.26, October 2018 = $16,016.55, etc)
- The “Gain/Loss (%)” should display the percentage for the month/year selected ( September: Total Profit/Loss/Capital Investment = Percentage
When I click the summary button when workbook opens, it errors at Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(fName)