Hi All, I need help with following:
I have three workbook. Workbook-1 Master Data File (Picture below)). Workbook-2 dataFORM-1 and Workbook-3 dataFORM-2.
Data FORM 1 and 2 send data to Master Data File using following code. When FORM-1 send data to Master Data file its occupied cell A2 to AD2, when data from FORM-2 arrived its insert one row down that is in AE3 instead of AE2, I wants data to be inserted next available column which is AE2. How to achieve that within below code . Also I want to close Master Data File automatically when Data FORM is closed.
Following code using in Data FORM-2 also same code use in Data FORM-1.
- Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
- Dim quotationNo As String
- Dim myData As Workbook
- ‘Worksheets(“Sales Invoice 1”).Select
- quotationNo = Range(“K6”)
- ‘Worksheets(“Sales Invoice 1”).Select – this line may not be necessary
- Set myData = Workbooks.Open(“C:\EXcel\CustData.xlsm”)
- RowCount = Worksheets(“sheet2”).Range(“A1”).CurrentRegion.Rows.Count
- With Worksheets(“Sheet2”).Range(“A1”)
- .Offset(RowCount, 30 ) = quotationNo
- End With
- End Sub