I’m trying to create a ‘test’ function within excel where I can enter subject headings from an email and then they’ll either be approved or rejected based on various criteria.
Here are the criteria;
- Text length between 18-25 characters
- Any words on a ‘bad’ list will flag the input (and the word if possible)
- Any words on a ‘good’ list will flag the input (and the word if possible)
- If the test is ‘approved’ the subject text would then follow through underneath or perhaps with a tick symbol?
- If the test was ‘rejected’ the subject text in the test highlights the box in red?
- I’d also want the cell with ‘text’ written in it to work also?
I’m awful with excel and it’s something I’m fairly new too, aside from the odd report it’s something I don’t have much familiarisation with, especially on this level. – so is this possible and if so does anyone fancy helping me build it?