Well ... let's quickly check a few things :
1. If you hit the keys Ctrl and F3 : do you get a range name CurrenciesList ?
Indeed, this list located in Sheet2 is used by the Data Validation located in cell I1
2. If you hit the Alt and F11 : do you see the event macro Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
- If Target.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub
- If Target.Address <> "$I$1" Then Exit Sub
- ' Deal with the two Currencies with a Symbol
- If Target.Value = "$" Or Target.Value = "£" Then
- Range("H6:I26").NumberFormat = Target.Value & " #,##0.00"
- ' Deal with the Currencies without a Symbol
- Range("H6:I26").NumberFormat = "[$" & Target.Value & "] " & "#,##0.00"
- End If
- End Sub
For sure, we will find out what is going on ... :wink: