Create summary sheet based on value in column

• I hate to ask someone to DO something for me, but I need this one done ASAP and its fairly complicated. Any and all help is appreciated. Ok so here is where I am at:

I have a workbook with 4 sheets. Columns A - E occupied, Row 1 Is a header, 2-50 are viable data.

What I need is a macro that will look up all four sheets. For any row that column E has a value >0, pull that corresponding row (only columns A-E) to a single summary page... alphabetically, and automatically as data in the four worksheets changes.

All it is, is an ordering workbook. I have a Janitorial tab, a forms tab, a printer toner tab, ect. Once each remote office marks in column E the quantity they are requesting, I want a simple summary page for the purchaser that populates only the items that have been requested.

Again, any help is appreciated. I am trying to learn, but I need this one done asap and it is a bit beyond the beginners guide :smile:

• Welcome to the forum BD....

Did you post this question somewhere else?If so please link to the other threads that you have started on other websites

Also, your thread title should describe the problem you are trying to solve and not specify you are in over your head. This helps other people when they are searching for solutions to similar type problems. I have updated the thread title now.

For fast turnaround projects, with guaranteed solutions you should consider the hire help forum here...
    https://www.ozgrid.com/forum/forum/hire-help

Anyway, without seeing your workbook and data - then the scenario you described is covered by the following code. It should get you started.

if you need further help, please attached a sample workbook. Or go to the hire help section.

Regards
    Ger

Check out our new reputation system. Click on the Like button under the post!

[SIZE=8px]There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand Binary and those that dont.

Why are Halloween and Christmas the same? Because Oct 31 = Dec 25...

The BEST Lookup function of all time

Dynamic Named Ranges are your bestest friend[/SIZE]