Run the same Macro on multiple sheets in same workbook

• I am a conplete novice at Excel and am totally lost. I have a workbook with a sheet for each month. The sheets are identical and I have 3 columns that I need to make multi-select dropdowns. I ffound some code and figured out how to modify it so that I have 3 columns that allow multi-select. But it only works on one sheet, those columns on the additional sheets do not allow multi-select. I have copies the same code onto each of the worksheets, but only one is working. I am sure that I am missing something obvious (I really have very little idea what I am doing in Excel) and any help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

This is that I so far:

• Re: Run the same Macro on multiple sheets in same workbook

I would call your code from a module. Create a new module and paste this in. Add your code to it and try it out.

[SIZE=3]The Only Dumb Question Is A Question Not Asked.[/SIZE]

So it looks like this. Then press Alt + F8 and select Dosomething from the list :)

[SIZE=3]The Only Dumb Question Is A Question Not Asked.[/SIZE]

Hi YegarBoy.

I have tried above option and it worked well,But after i save that in personal.XLSB there was an error when running it.
    this is stopped at "xsheet.Select".Please see below code and hope a solution from you.Thanks in advance.

Code.
    ++++++++

End Sub
    +++++++++++++++++++++