Creating Summary Table (Summary) from Pivot Table (Segment Master).
Within Pivot Table, Column 1 has lots of variable content based on ad sizes plus descriptions (example: 160x600 Air)
Column 2 has values of impressions.
I'm trying to fill in column 2 of the Summary Table (Summary), with the sum of the impressions (column 2) that have a common phrase (example: 160x600 Air) in the ad size and description column (column 1) from the Pivot Table (Segment Master).
The names vary significantly within Column 1 of the Pivot Table so I've tried to use quotations or asterisks.
Am I trying to do too much?
1. Identify range within Column 1 of Pivot Table (Segment Master): A6:A503.
2. Identify where data is being pulled from: Segment Master
3. Identify what to characters/phrase to look for within column 1 of pivot table: 160x600 AIR
4. Identify sum of values that are in column 2 of Pivot Table (Segment Master) that meet criteria.
5. Place sum in Summary Table (Summary) B4.