Hire Help Rules
Important: Use of the Hire Help forum is subject to the following terms. Any content posted that does not abide by these terms can be removed at any time and no refunds will be given.
- Before you post you need to pay 10% of your advertised payment to OzGrid via PayPal ( [email protected] ). This is a non-refundable posting fee and does not constitute any kind of guarantee that your work will be completed in a particular timeframe. If you need professional assistance in a pre-agreed timeframe then you can contact us to discuss a dedicated developer.
- Post your job to the hire help forum - the title should clearly state the issue and the payment amount / currency being offered (e.g. "$30 AUS" or "$30 USD") .
- The Hire Help forum is not for homework questions. If you need help with homework, feel free to ask in the main forum but clearly mark your topic as a homework question. This will ensure that members answering guide you towards the answer rather than just giving you a finished solution.
- The first developer to respond with a statement of intent has priority on the project. A statement of intent includes an estimated timeframe for which the work will be completed - without this detail, another developer is free to post their statement of intent and take priority on the project.
- Upon completion of the work, you must pay the remaining 90% of your advertised amount to the developer directly.
- OzGrid takes no responsibility for payments or agreements between you and the developer.
If you have any questions about these rules, or the forum in general, please post in the OzMeta forum where one of our team members will respond.