Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi all (am i posting in the correct area)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all (am i posting in the correct area)

I've been posting in vba/and macros and issue with a training tracker that I have been trying to make, first started with it using onlinepclearning which was realy good and I got it to nearly to what I wanted, then a helpful guy on excel forum re done it for me and made it look a lot better, but the only thing is there was to buttons I cant get to work to finish it off, but I don't know if I am asking for to much help or its just a silly question im asking or not explaining my problem,
    I have had no answers on it, so if possible could you point me in the direction to where I should post my problem

https://www.ozgrid.com/forum/forum/h...d-buttons-help

thanks

Itís in the right place. The most likely reasons for no reply, as you mention, are either that itís unclear or a lot of work. Iíll try and look at the question later and at least give you an opinion.
    Rory
    Theory is when you know something, but it doesnít work. Practice is when something works, but you donít know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: nothing works and they donít know why

Comment

Sorry - the HAV-A-CHAT section was NOT the right place for it! I've moved the thread to the VBA section.
      Ali

Enthusiastic self-taught user of MS Excel who's always learning!
      If anyone has helped you towards solving a problem, then you can thank them by clicking on the like icon bottom right.

Comment

thanks Rory

any help would be appreciated

and sorry ALIGW about posting in the wrong section

Comment

With all due respect, your original post was in the correct place (the VBA section) and this thread was also fine in HAV-A-CHAT since it isn't a VBA or Excel question, it was a general question about posting here.
          Rory
          Theory is when you know something, but it doesnít work. Practice is when something works, but you donít know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: nothing works and they donít know why

Comment

Working...
          X