X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacks ,Hacks 2007, Hacks 2010?

Dave
    Any plans for Hacks 2010?
    Last edited by pike; September 20th, 2009, 15:08.
    If the solution helped please donate to RSPCA

Sites worth visiting: Rabbitohs | Excel-it royUK | Excel Matters Rory | Kris' Spreadsheet Solutions | Domenic xl-central | The Smallman

Re: Hacks ,hack 2007, Hacks 2010?

Originally posted by pike
    Dave
    Any plans for Hacks 2010?
    Hi Pike

No, the last one was a real hard slog due to my speech loss. I would talk and Raina would type, but that no longer an option now

FYI, Dennis sent me a free copy of his new book, Professional Excel Development. Great book for advanced VBA users. This book is thicker than most Phone books and comes with a free CD. Even if you don't read it, it will stop your car rolling down hill

Comment

Re: Hacks ,hack 2007, Hacks 2010?

If you recommend Denis book it must be exceptional.
      I did noticed that RAINA was the Author of the 2007 workbooks. I assumed she was the brains behind the outfit. I didnt realise / know of your impediment. She must be some sorta woman. Any how,you know the aussie way,focus on the good and stir when possible.

It dosent seam that long ago I purchased your first tutorial and was then hooked on OZGrid.
      I think they were $40 then and the best investment in my vb development.
      I use to get into allsorts of trouble trying to answer posts, but you encouraged , helped out , gave time and script.(Stuwie avatar very fitting)

OZgrid has come a long way since then. Your unquie direction and attention to titles (also programing style) has made OZgrid the intenational standard in VB search help. Well done.

appreciative Peter (pike)
      If the solution helped please donate to RSPCA

Sites worth visiting: Rabbitohs | Excel-it royUK | Excel Matters Rory | Kris' Spreadsheet Solutions | Domenic xl-central | The Smallman

Comment

Working...
      X