Employee Production & Labor Schedule Tracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employee Production & Labor Schedule Tracker

I am looking for someone who can have a labor/production tracker based on an employee schedule in one sheet. I.E. Marjorie is schedule from 8:45 AM to 6:15 PM on the schedule sheet and on the labor sheet it adds a .25/.50/.75/1 to the labor sheet in the corresponding hour.

Master is empl. schedule tool and Monday is first labor tracking tool sheet.

$25 (verified paypal member for payment)
    Attached Files

Re: Count Time From Schedule

Hello kmart37

I'm willing to write the VBA-code for this problem.

Just two questions though.

1. If - on the master sheet - a line is marked in red or green or whatever (see column A), does this have an impact on the VBA-code? Or is this to be neglected?

2. Is this layout going to be the final layout? If not, please be aware that most probably the code should be adapted afterwards, either by me or by you or someone else. But normally, this should only be relatively minor modifications.

As I see your assumed experience in your profile over here at Ozgrid, I will add comments in the code to explain things.

Wigi
    Regards,

Wigi

Excel MVP 2011-2014

For more Excel memes: visit http://www.wimgielis.com ==> English articles ==> Excel memes

-- Topics without [CODE] tags or a meaningful topic title, will be neglected by me (and probably many others as well) --

Comment

Sounds great, to answer your questions.

1. If - on the master sheet - a line is marked in red or green or whatever (see column A), does this have an impact on the VBA-code? Or is this to be neglected?

Ignore this as it is for cosmetic purposes only

2. Is this layout going to be the final layout? If not, please be aware that most probably the code should be adapted afterwards, either by me or by you or someone else. But normally, this should only be relatively minor modifications.

The attachment to this reply is the final version with 64 total slots. If further modification is needed I will seek help.

I look forward to seeing your work!!
      Attached Files

Comment

I am working on it. It's not overly complicated, but it requires quite some typing effort... ;-(
        Regards,

Wigi

Excel MVP 2011-2014

For more Excel memes: visit http://www.wimgielis.com ==> English articles ==> Excel memes

-- Topics without [CODE] tags or a meaningful topic title, will be neglected by me (and probably many others as well) --

Comment

Hi

Here's a workbook with the code in it.

Pushing the button "Schedule" on the master sheet will execute the code.

Please have a look at the code and see whether it makes sense to you.

I must admit, it was more difficult than I thought; in fact I spent the whole evening until now working on it. Anyway, as long as it works for you, I'm happy.

Wigi
          Attached Files
          Regards,

Wigi

Excel MVP 2011-2014

Comment

Re: Employee Production & Labor Schedule Tracker

Looks amazing!!! You have a PM!

Comment

I highlighted the area I spoke of
              Attached Files

Comment

Here an updated version.

Wigi
                Attached Files
                Regards,

Wigi

Excel MVP 2011-2014

Comment

Amazing work, A+++, would highly recommend Wigi's work!

Comment

Hi Wigi,

Great work!

There is a problem though;
                    If you schedule in 8 am and out 9 am, then it outputs two 1s.
                    Kris

ExcelFox

Comment

Originally posted by Krishnakumar
                      Hi Wigi,

Great work!

There is a problem though;
                      If you schedule in 8 am and out 9 am, then it outputs two 1s.
                      Thank you for catching that Kris. Although it will probably not occur in real life, it should work of course. I will look into it during the day.

Have a nice weekend all of you,

Wigi
                      Regards,

Wigi

Excel MVP 2011-2014

Comment

It should be solved now.

Wigi
                        Attached Files
                        Regards,

Wigi

Excel MVP 2011-2014

Comment

Working...
                        X