Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Find Last Column in Sheet w/ Data, then Copy/Paste Values in same Column (USD $50.00)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find Last Column in Sheet w/ Data, then Copy/Paste Values in same Column (USD $50.00)

Hello,

I am looking for VBA code to find the last column with a numerical value (not reference formula) in within a sheet, then copy/paste the values of that column. The reference cells (rows 3-8 and 11-14) are populated daily, and I would like the macro to copy/paste the values of the prior day, so that they are static. Please note, there are blank columns & rows between the data sets as shown in the attachment.

For instance, in the attachment on 1/4/2017, the macro would find that this was the last column with data and copy/paste the values of B3:B8 & B11:B14. On 1/5/2017, the same would occur but the values of cells C3:C8 & C11:C14 would be copied/pasted, etc. I have a tab at the end of the spreadsheet which shows what the sheet should look like after running the macro daily for 7 days.

Thank you for your help !
    Attached Files

Re: Find Last Column in Sheet w/ Data, then Copy/Paste Values in same Column (USD $50

Hi,
    I can look at your request.

Comment

Re: Find Last Column in Sheet w/ Data, then Copy/Paste Values in same Column (USD $50

Hi,
      Quick questions:
      - Have you paid the 10% to Ozgrid?
      - Are the number of rows 3-8 and 11-14 will always be the same?

Comment

Yes, I have paid the 10% to Ozgrid via PayPal, and yes the number of rows (and row numbers) will remain the same throughout the sheet.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

I have a solution ready for you. I will send you my email address via PM and post macro once payment is received.

Comment

Hello,
            Payment received... Thanks.
            Please find macro in attached file.
            Macro should be executed *before* you change the date in the validation list.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the quick turnaround GCExcel, the macro works perfectly !

Comment

Excellent... thanks for the feedback! Let me know if you need anything else.

Comment

Trending

Collapse

• maichal
                  auto generate id in user form save sale purchase data on sale & purchase sheet
                  maichal
                  i am add add sale transaction & add purchase transaction command button & the id was Auto generate in text box 1 if i am choose sale in combo box 1 than sale-001 id was Auto generate in text box 1 add the name in combo box 2 & click on add sale transaction command button the data was add on the sale sheet,if i am choose Purchase in combo box 1 than Purc-001 id was Auto generate in text box 1 add the name in combo box 2 & click on add Purchase transaction command button the data was add on the Purchase sheet, please solve this sir, after add the information in sale & purchase excel sheet, i am choose sale in combo box 1 the id was auto generate in id text box 1, than i am choose the name in combo box 2, if i am choose sale in combo box 1 than combo box 2 show only sale Customer...
                  3 days ago
                • DiogoCuba
                  US$20 to Automate Crew Roster
                  DiogoCuba
                  Hi, I have a Crew Roster that controls the crew changes of a certain vessel and I would like to automate it to avoid wasting time with manual copy and paste.

Anybody willing to help me?

Some of the actions I need:
                  • Create a Pax list and a Flight Manifest based on the personnel assigned to embark and disembark;
                  • Generate a Daily POB based on the names that are onboard (Including the dates of embark and a counter to count how many days the person is onboard);
                  • Compare the Daily POB to a criteria to see if the safe manning is compliant or not;
                  • Create a PAX LIST for the next 7 days automatically so that I can see who is crew change and who is not - this should be triggered based on the dates;
                  • Auto generate Flight Manifest when I click a button and input the
                  June 27th, 2017, 09:47
                Working...
                X