Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On cell value change, lookup header & copy to 2nd range (GBP £30 for commented code)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: On cell value change, lookup header & copy to 2nd range (GBP £30 for commented co

Hi Kris,

I've had a quick go with the new code, and it definitely helps. It's picking up attempted double bookings of Sites, but I don't think it's picking up anything with a Site name followed by other text e.g. 'Site 2 travel'

Apologies if I'm wrong about this, as I said, I've only had a quick look at it, but as I think we're working across a time difference (?) and I'll be away from the computer again shortly, I thought it might be better to post now.

Many thanks.

Comment

Re: On cell value change, lookup header & copy to 2nd range (GBP £30 for commented co

Can you please try this one ?
      Attached Files
      Kris

ExcelFox

Comment

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Comment

Hi,

I'm really sorry for the delay in replying. I got caught up in a pile of New Year deadlines.

The new version that you attached works really well. Thank you so much for all your help, I'm very pleased with the final result.

I did have a slight panic, as I didn't realise that the 'special cells' approach would fail if I locked the header and formulae cells. Lesson there: lock the sample file if the final version will be locked. However, I've added some 'unprotect' and 'reprotect' code (not sure whether it's in the optimal place) and it's working again.

Thanks once again.

Best wishes,

Isame

Comment

Working...
          X