$20 criteria based cell value mining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: $20 criteria based cell value mining

initial tests look spot on! Your a Genius! But I am guessing you already know this.

Comment

Re: $20 criteria based cell value mining

You're welcome !
      Every single person has his or her talents :-)
      Regards,

Wigi

Excel MVP 2011-2014

For more Excel memes: visit http://www.wimgielis.com ==> English articles ==> Excel memes

-- Topics without [CODE] tags or a meaningful topic title, will be neglected by me (and probably many others as well) --

Comment

Trending

Collapse

• maichal
        auto generate id in user form save sale purchase data on sale & purchase sheet
        maichal
        i am add add sale transaction & add purchase transaction command button & the id was Auto generate in text box 1 if i am choose sale in combo box 1 than sale-001 id was Auto generate in text box 1 add the name in combo box 2 & click on add sale transaction command button the data was add on the sale sheet,if i am choose Purchase in combo box 1 than Purc-001 id was Auto generate in text box 1 add the name in combo box 2 & click on add Purchase transaction command button the data was add on the Purchase sheet, please solve this sir, after add the information in sale & purchase excel sheet, i am choose sale in combo box 1 the id was auto generate in id text box 1, than i am choose the name in combo box 2, if i am choose sale in combo box 1 than combo box 2 show only sale Customer...
        3 days ago
      • DiogoCuba
        US$20 to Automate Crew Roster
        DiogoCuba
        Hi, I have a Crew Roster that controls the crew changes of a certain vessel and I would like to automate it to avoid wasting time with manual copy and paste.

Anybody willing to help me?

Some of the actions I need:
        • Create a Pax list and a Flight Manifest based on the personnel assigned to embark and disembark;
        • Generate a Daily POB based on the names that are onboard (Including the dates of embark and a counter to count how many days the person is onboard);
        • Compare the Daily POB to a criteria to see if the safe manning is compliant or not;
        • Create a PAX LIST for the next 7 days automatically so that I can see who is crew change and who is not - this should be triggered based on the dates;
        • Auto generate Flight Manifest when I click a button and input the
        June 27th, 2017, 09:47
      Working...
      X