Code Calendar Event - $50.00 USD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Calendar Event - $50.00 USD

See instructions below... Extra $25.00 if completed within 24 hours upon acceptance. Payment via PayPal.

On the sheet…
    1. The calendar dates should update based on the sheet name (Sheet name will be named in years (i.e. 2019)
    The Calendar…
    1. Each Label date boxes should display the dates corresponding to the selected month
    2. If there are no dates in the label date boxes, the label and textboxes should be grayed out
    3. Highlight textbox base on the current date
    4. Highlight each label date box if there are schedule events entered for each date
    5. Display the times in the textbox if there is a schedule event
    6. If I select a different month, update calendar dates, colors themes and scheduled times

When I click a date…
    1. Highlight the textbox based on the current time. (i.e. if current time is 10:30, highlight the textbox next to 09:00 – 10:00 label)
    2. display then events in the correct base on their time slots
    Time slots…
    1. When I enter information a time slots, display the time slot in the calendar
    Enter Button
    1. When I click the Enter Button, Insert the information to their respected time slot (Column J-N)
    2. Insert the time zone displayed vertically in the calendar
    3. Insert the time slots in the respective datesOn the sheet…
    4. The calendar dates should update based on the sheet name (Sheet name will be named in years (i.e. 2019)
    5. The Calendar…
    6. Each Label date boxes should display the dates corresponding to the selected month
    7. If there are no dates in the label date boxes, the label and textboxes should be grayed out
    8. Highlight textbox base on the current date
    9. Highlight each label date box if there are schedule events entered for each date
    10. Display the times in the textbox if there is a schedule event
    11. If I select a different month, update calendar dates, colors themes and scheduled times
    12. When I click a date…
    13. Highlight the textbox based on the current time. (i.e. if current time is 10:30, highlight the textbox next to 09:00 – 10:00 label)
    14. display then events in the correct base on their time slots
    15. Time slots…
    16. When I enter information a time slots, display the time slot in the calendar
    17. Enter Button
    18. When I click the Enter Button, Insert the information to their respected time slot (Column J-N)
    19. Insert the time zone displayed vertically in the calendar
    20. Insert the time slots in the respective dates

No formulas! Very Important! Completed work should be Pm'ed
    Attached Files

I can have a look at this for you
    We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Working...
    X