Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$120 - Need Help with a couple VBA codes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ngangngu
    started a topic $120 - Need Help with a couple VBA codes.

$120 - Need Help with a couple VBA codes.

I don't see any area to pay for this job. Where do I have to go to to start paying the first 10%? I have $120 for this job.

I started doing the coding, but I got stuck so I will need some help. I coded the login page and did a few of the codes. I will attach the excel file for those interested to view, and please if you can help me out let me know as quick as possible. Thanks, and I will be waiting for your responses.
    Attached Files

• ngangngu
    replied
    OK I have seen the message . Since I already paid the first 10$, that means I have to send you $110 right? Please confirm this with me.

Leave a comment:

• ngangngu
    replied
    OK for sure. Have you sent the payment details already?

Leave a comment:

• GCExcel
    replied
    Hi,
    I have the file ready for you, I will send you the payment details via PM and send you the file when payment is received.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ngangngu
    replied
    Ok . Thanks so much. Please will you be able to get done with this by tomorrow ?

Leave a comment:

• GCExcel
    replied
    Sorry for the late reply, I am away from my computer this afternoon and will only get back home later tonight.
    I looked at your picture and understand what you want. I have an idea which, I think, will be a good compromise: there will be a tab with a "flat" database to save the data. which will make it easier for calculations, charts, etc.... and I will create a macro to generate the "nice looking" database that you propose with 3 sets of columns for each machine.

Leave a comment:

• ngangngu
    replied
    Please please can we do a zoom call? please.

Leave a comment:

• ngangngu
    replied
    We can use zoom. it will be easier for me to explain that way so that I clear all your thoughts. I am free the whole day so please let me know if you can do this and I will call.

Leave a comment:

• ngangngu
    replied
    I will love to do a video call with you so that I share my screen and explain everything better to you. Is this something you will like to do?

Leave a comment:

• ngangngu
    replied
    As you see in this picture attached, we can create 3 different column sections for the same machine which will represent the 3 different times that we can do a mold change. I want the dates and days to be fixed so that it is easier to search the database.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ngangngu
    replied
    Hi,
    Based on your answers, I have a few more questions / comments:
    • 1. Considering that you can have more that one mold per machine per day, it would be better to modify the "Weight Database Layout" in a way where there would be one column for the machine number and could be multiple rows for the same days. By doing this you have a "flat" database and you will not need to create columns every time that you add a new machine or mold. This is a much better design, however, it will not look as nice for the user. See example attached
    Yes for sure we can modify the database so that it includes that. I just reviewed the example you sent. It looks good that way.

Let me send you what I am thinking about.

Leave a comment:

• ngangngu
    replied
    Sorry for the late reply

Leave a comment:

• GCExcel
    replied
    Precision with respect to comment #2 from my previous post: It would not possible to fetch previous data since the individual measurement values are not saved to the database
    Only the shift average and the tolerance could be fetch from the database (if you need it)

Leave a comment:

• GCExcel
    replied
    Hi,
    Based on your answers, I have a few more questions / comments:
    • 1. Considering that you can have more that one mold per machine per day, it would be better to modify the "Weight Database Layout" in a way where there would be one column for the machine number and could be multiple rows for the same days. By doing this you have a "flat" database and you will not need to create columns every time that you add a new machine or mold. This is a much better design, however, it will not look as nice for the user. See example attached
    • 2. Let's say that :
      • on Monday, the user save data for Machine 31-Mold B
      • on Tuesday he works on Machine 31 - Mold C
      • etccc
      • on Friday, he goes back to Machine 31 - Mold B
    • Do you want the data from Monday to be shown on the input sheet (for Machine 31 - Mold B)? In other words, when a Machine-Mold is selected, do you want data from the previous days on the current week to be fetched from the database and shown on the input sheet?

Thanks,
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ngangngu
    replied
    But should in case they have to save it several times, yes it should rewrite the data for what they wrote before because it will be the same.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X