Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$120 - Need Help with a couple VBA codes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $120 - Need Help with a couple VBA codes.

I don't see any area to pay for this job. Where do I have to go to to start paying the first 10%? I have $120 for this job.

I started doing the coding, but I got stuck so I will need some help. I coded the login page and did a few of the codes. I will attach the excel file for those interested to view, and please if you can help me out let me know as quick as possible. Thanks, and I will be waiting for your responses.
    Attached Files

I just sent the first 10%. The total cost I am offering for this project is $120.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
      I will take at look at this and let you know if I have any questions.

Comment

For sure. Please do let me know if you can do this.

Comment

Hello,
          Sure, I will be able to do this. Only questions I have so far :
          - do you have a predefined list of machines and molds that user will have to choose from (or it will be free text)
          - do you have examples of the charts that you'll need

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for your reply. What do you mean by predefined li? I don't understand that.

Comment

And for the sample graphs, I will do a sample on paper and send a screenshot to you. But let me know if you can start the project and how long it will take you to complete it. I will do the graphs later on this afternoon. in a couple hours from now.

Comment

For the predefined list, I mean do you have list of names of the machines and mold
                example: machine a, machine b, machine c....

Comment

For now just use the 2 machine numbers that I put like in the data base. Machine 31 and 32. I will add or edit all the other machines myself cause I want to understand how the code works. If you go to the data base sheet, you will see 31 and 32. those are samples of the machine. I will include all the other machines myself.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Please find attached pictures of how I want the graphs to look like.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Let me know if you have any more questions. If you in America we can actually talk on phone if you wish.

Comment

Hi,
                        thanks for the additional details. I have about 50% done.
                        I'll let you know if I have other questions.

It should be finished tomorrow,

Comment

OK. Thank you so much and I will be waiting.

Comment

If you have any suggestions about the design you are very well welcomed to propose.

Comment

Hi,

Sure - I'll include a few design proposal with comments with the file to make it easier for you to update after.

A few questions/comments:
                              - in the database,I will assume that if you have more than 2 machines, you will create the column manually in the file
                              - is it possible to have more than 1 mold (told) for one machine for the same day (because currently you only one 1 row per day in the database)
                              - if the users already save data in the database for one day, would there be case where they could save new data for the same day/machine/mold? in that case do you want the values in the database to be overwritten or added/average?

- for part5 (weekly, monthly or yearly chart), if the user select monthly, I assume that the X axis would be the months (january to december). So you would need to ask for a start / end dates?

thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X