Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

InventoryTempalate-Automated TransID, Physical Inventory Tags, using Excel $100Usd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InventoryTempalate-Automated TransID, Physical Inventory Tags, using Excel $100Usd

Hi I am trying to create an excel workbook for tracking inventory. Will have transactions for receiving (automatic generated transaction Id), with unique identifier, however can print tags from the transaction id.. Production should have what was made and what as used unique transaction Id with unique MFGID controls. Shipping will pull from MFGID what was created (would see all transactions that is associated with it) and mass ship or select amount to ship. Full traceability from receiving to shipping. Finally would like to have a physical inventory that I can print tags based on automatic generated numbers based on barcode item numbers. must be able to upload physical inventory from scanners or enter amount from an IPAD but must tie to the TAGS.
    Last edited by EXCEL.GREEN; April 14th, 2019, 07:15. Reason: $Offer for solution

This is the Hire Help forum.

You need to state how much you are offering for a solution to your request, and pay 10% of that amount to Ozgrid's PayPal account ([email protected]).
    We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Can you attach a workbook with an example of your data and an explanation of how that data is to be entered & used.

I will take a look at it and let you know if what you need is feasible.
      We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

I have started working on it, a bit stuck really need to finish it up, I have a sample WB attached
        Attached Files

Comment

OK, thanks, I will get back to you if I have any queries.

Comment

The workbook is quite involved and there are many requirements, I think it best to work through the requirements one at a time, get verified by you, then move to next requirement until a working workbook emerges.

Comment

Makes Sense, let me know where you need to start.

Comment

Data entry is the best place to start, so I will get the user forms working efficiently.

With the Receiving Form, am I right in thinking you need to either add a new entry or edit an existing Item Number?

For a new Item how does the user enter the Item details? Manually or by barcode?

Comment

for receiving it will be manually and we will have a barcode tag generated

Comment

OK, I was not sure if received goods were already barcoded.

Comment

Working...
                    X