Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50 USD: VBA to Find/Replace values in multiple columns

Ozgrid pre-payment sent....

I am looking for a macro that will run on 2 sheets in the same workbook (see attached) that will Find values in specific columns and and replace with user defined values located in separate tables. The 2 sheets (Board Wins_Losses - Month and Board Wins_Losses - Quarter) are identical except for the Quarter tab has more rows...columns are the same. The sheet (FindReplaceTables) has 4 individual tables that associate with 4 columns in the two Board Wins_Losses tabs. Want the macro to look in Column B of both of the Board Wins_Losses tabs and then look into the Table named "Client" and see if there is a match in the "Find" column. If there is a match, replace that value with the associated value in the "Replace" column. For example, if the text string "Corporation" is found in column B of the 2 sheets, want that to be changed to "Corp." Also, if there is a match found in the "Find" column and the associated value in the "Replace" column is blank, would like to have that text string deleted (If "Limited" or "LLC" are matched, I would like those deleted). Then I would like the macro to continue to search the next column (F) and it's associated table = Industry to Find/Replace based on the table values. When finished continue to search Column H (against Table = Reason), then finally search Column J (against Table = Competitor).

Basically want to give the user the flexibility to add and update the values to be replaces by using Tables in the FindReplaceTables tab.

Let me know if you have any ?'s. THANK YOU!
    Attached Files

I can look at this for you
    We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Thank you!!!!!

Comment

Your file is ready, I will PM you with my payment details and attach file her upon receipt of payment.
        We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Payment received - many thanks.

Here is your file, I added a button on the "Month" sheet, click it to do the necessary replacements of data on both "Month" and "Quarter" sheets.
          Attached Files

Comment

This solution is OUTSTANDING!!! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
              X