No announcement yet.

$70 USD: Import (copy) data from another workbook into Excel Table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent. I'll get payment out when I get the info.

Comment

Payment received, many thanks.

Here is the file, the button is to the right of your filtering controls.

Let me know if you have any issues.
      We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Oops forgot to attach file, half asleep here!
        Attached Files
        We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Thank you Kj...I don't see the file in your post.

Comment

Thank you!!!! I will let you know if I have any ?'s. Now go get some rest!!!

Comment

Now attached in post #18

Comment

I ran a few tests and had a few ?'s. I have columns in the Snapshot tab Table1 table (CJ:CZ) that have formulas and after running the macro, it appears those columns are getting overwritten when the procedure runs and being pushed out of the table range. If the procedure could only paste in data up to column CH in the Snapshot Export file I think we will be there.

Comment

Try this version
                  Attached Files

Comment

oh yes...this is much better. love it. I will keep testing and if something pops up I will get back to you. Thank you again. Much appreciated!!

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X