Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USD $15.00 Conditional Text Generator Modification (Urgent)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD $15.00 Conditional Text Generator Modification (Urgent)

Hello, this is an old project that I started on ozgrid, it's already finished but I need some help with a few changes,

The concept is simple, this sheet acts as title & description generator that user can copy in their tickets to have good quality tickets

Each client has certain templates, in a pop-up form you choose a client, then you proceed to select the type of interaction --> Category ---> Subcategory ----> Subject

Once you go through these steps you will have a title and description that you can copy, and finally from a contacts table if you input user's email in the form you get his/her contact info in the description.

it's difficult for me to explain so I am sure once you check the attached file you will have an idea how it works,

My request is to change the structure or the way the client is chosen, instead of a form with pictures, I just want a list view with names Client 1, Client 2.....etc,

I don't know if it's feasible but i want the file urgently and today, im sure a skilled vba programmer can finish it quick.

Thank you all, i'll send the 10% for OZgrid now
    Attached Files

I can look at this for you
    We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Do you still want a user form to select a client or will selecting from a drop-down list in Cell E2 be OK?
      We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Hi KjBox, thanks for the prompt response.

Yes I want to discard the user form and use a drop-down menu or preferably a list view if it's not extra work, even if it has to shift the whole form down to make space for a 15 client list.

Many thanks

Comment

I have a solution for you that uses a drop-down, changing to a ListBox will take longer, but I can look into that in about 5 hours time if you want.

I will PM you with my PayPal details.

Comment

Payment sent, i will try the drop down solution for now.

Maybe it will be enough

Comment

PM sent, I will attach file here upon receipt of payment.

Comment

Payment received, many thanks. Here is the file.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you! i don't think i will need the list view this is good, but it's not selecting the client properly for some reason, when i select client 1 for example it selects client 8 or 5 , it's not selecting the proper table.

Edit: to further clarify each client has a separate table so when you select client the slicers below will only have options for that client.
                  Last edited by Oweineh; March 7th, 2019, 20:18.

Comment

Try this version
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! this works perfectly, i will play around with it and get back to you if there are any errors.

Thanks again.

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                        X