Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $40 USD - Macro to return a summary of all dates in a file

Hi there,

I have an excel file that is essentially acting as a database of information.

I am looking for a macro that you can enter two dates in to a driver tab and then run, and it will search for all the all cells that has a result between those two dates across multiple columns, and return data for each of those dates.

I have attached the file. As an example and to be more specific, I would want to enter in say 1/7/18 and 31/7/18, and it will return a list of all cells from columns O to BE where there is a date in between the 1st and 31st July 2018.

The output I am ideally looking for would return the following information for the item that it finds (in three columns):

- The Trading Name (Column C of the date found)
    - The Product Type (Row 2 of the date found)
    - The date that has been found

eg: Company 13 | Product 1 | 18/7/2018

(Note: All dates are in non-American format).

Please let me know if you need any more explanation.

Many thanks

Attached Files

I can look at this for you
    We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Hi Kjbox. That would be great, thanks very much. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thanks

Comment

Your file is ready.

I will PM you with my PayPal details and attach the file here upon receipt of payment.
        We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Payment received, many thanks

Your file is attached, click the button on the "Search" sheet. Change the dates and try again.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X