Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 USD - Copy data from COMBOBOX/TEXT BOX from USERFORM to different sheet

Hi Team,

Can someone help me copy data from userform to a different sheet (within the workbook)

Please see attachment - Sheet 1 (Myteam) - has Userform enabled
    Attached Files
    Starts
    November 18th, 2018
    Ends
    November 24th, 2018

Hi,

Within your sheet MyTeam ... you should use Row 1 to list all the Fields you need to store ....

Probably the same fields as the ones appearing in your UserForm ...

Hope this will help
    If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

Thanks, Carim

I'm very new to VBA, I have listed all headers in "Myteam" sheet, is there a Macro I can plugin to transfer the data over? If you can do this for me I can send $10 right away to your PayPal.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Sreenivas,

Attached is a test file ... where you can see the code adapted for your Update Command Button ...

No Payment required ... for such a tiny example ...

Hope this will help ..

Attached Files
        If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

Thank you, Carim. This works!

Please send me your PayPal Id, i will forward it right away You have give your time to this and i dont want to not pay you.

Comment

Originally posted by sreenivas58003 View Post
            Thank you, Carim. This works!

Please send me your PayPal Id, i will forward it right away You have give your time to this and i dont want to not pay you.
            Pleased to hear the macro operates as you expected ...

Regarding payment ... please do not worry ...

If you feel like it ... you can pick a charity of your choice to make a donation ...

Comment

Working...
            X