• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 - work on user form 2 command button and general tidy up

10% paid to ozgrid

Hi

I am after someone to do some work on my user form in my training tracker

I have added 2 command buttons on the user form

One I would like to search for training due within so many days, I have added a list box next to the command box to select the required amount of days to search for. (The list box may not be the best choice)

The other command button I would like to search for any training that has gone past the due date, by just pushing the button, I would also like this button to be able to search using a name or a training course selected in the search boxes next to the training due within search box.

Also I would like when I add a completed date and select the frequency of the training to automatically calculate the expiry date of the training

And a general tidy up so it looks a bit more professional

Thanks

Andy
    Last edited by sharky2018; November 15th, 2018, 20:58. Reason: adding file

sorry forgot to add the file
    Attached Files

Comment

I can look at this for you.
      We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

THANKS KJ

much appreciated

Comment

Your file is ready.

I will PM you with my PayPal details and attach the file here upon receipt of payment.
          We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

cheers kj
            I will sort it now

Comment

Payment received with thanks.

File attached
              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, my bad! I named the "All Overdue" label lblOverdue then used lblAll_Click in the code!!

Fixed in the attached file.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X