Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $20 - Link record from two sheets and output specific cells - EASY

Need completed within a few hours...

Will send link for workbook file once responded to post that you can start and complete this within the time frame.

There are two tabs on an excel spreadsheet.

- Contacts
    - Final

The final deliverable is a completed workbook that links information from Contacts and Final tabs and writes the values to the Final tab record.

Example of manually doing the work:
    1) From "Final" tab, copy the "Contact" ID
    2) Look up this value in "Contacts" tab
    3) Write the "First Name", "Last Name", "Email" and "Phone Number" to the matching fields on the "Final" tab.

I did the first record on the file for example.

There's ~4,000 records so some function or easy macro should accomplish this quickly.

Wish to be given back a file with the work already completed.

10% paid to OZ Grid.

I can look at this for you.

It sounds easy enough so completing within a couple of hours after getting the link to the file.
    We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

PMed you link. Thanks

Comment

Your file is ready. I will PM you with my PayPal details.
        We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Paid with paypal

Comment

Didnt see file in email or pvt message. Can you please attach the file to pvt message? Thanks

Comment

Payment received with thanks and file sent.

Comment

Working...
              X