Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$20 USD: VBA- Add additional ComboBox and populate the information in another Column

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $20 USD: VBA- Add additional ComboBox and populate the information in another Column

Hi Guys,

I am trying to add additional information to my Inventory report. This time I want to sort products by location numbers example A2, A9 and so forth. In order to do this I want to add another ComboBox with multiple option, select from here Locations numbers like A1,A8 etc and show this information in another column. Further information can be found in the attached spreadsheet.

Note some of the code is in Spanish.

Attached Files

Have you made your 10% payment to OzGrid in accordance with the forum rules and regs?
    Alan

Did you debug your code first? http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DebuggingVBA.aspx
    FORUM RULES----->http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/announcement.php?f=8

If someone has helped you, say "thank you" by clicking on the Like Button.

Comment

Hi yes, I did.

Comment

Are you taking this on, Alan? If not, I can have a look at it.
        We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

@KJ--Go for it!
          Alan

Did you debug your code first? http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DebuggingVBA.aspx
          FORUM RULES----->http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/announcement.php?f=8

If someone has helped you, say "thank you" by clicking on the Like Button.

Comment

OK, thanks Alan.

@Fabian

What happens if a user needs to sell 300 pieces of an item but there is insufficient quantity in any one location? For instance if A1 has 200 and B2 has 250.
            We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Also, will a purchase go to just one location or can a single purchase be split between multiple locations?

Comment

Hi KJ-

My answers below:
                What happens if a user needs to sell 300 pieces of an item but there is insufficient quantity in any one location? For instance if A1 has 200 and B2 has 250. Ideally the user should not be allowed to do it and pop up a message telling him "please take XXXX from another location"

Also, will a purchase go to just one location or can a single purchase be split between multiple locations? It can be split between multiple locations.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Kilmbo, I did. Are you able to help?

Comment

Kimbo is not entitled to answer questions in the Hire Help forum.

I will get a solution for you by Monday AM

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Did you get my private message?

Comment

Sorry for my late response. I did.

Comment

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I have not received a solution yet. Is there anyone else interested on this small project? I already paid to Ozgrid

Comment

I can give it a shot if you like. Not sure how the Spanish issue will affect things though. Iíll have a look and get back to you

Comment

Working...
                              X