$25 USD: VBA-Copy and paste range to another sheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $25 USD: VBA-Copy and paste range to another sheet

Hi,,,I am looking for a macro that will copy and paste a range from one sheet to another is in the same workbook.

The macro would first look into the look into sheet5 (SurveyClean) and clear contents from column A through column DG and from Row 2 through the last row of data which will not always be the same (there will always be a value in Column A so that can be used as a reference).

Then the macro will go to sheet10 (SurveyExport) and copy data from column A through column DG and from Row 2 through the last row of data which will not always be the same (there will always be a value in Column A so that can be used as a reference).

Then the macro would then go to sheet5 (SurveyClean) and paste the data in cell A3. I have other macros in here which clean up the text in this sheet and do not want users to paste over formulas off to the right after column DG.

Also, would to add a VBA yes/no message box prompting the user with "Would you like to copy the data to the SurveyClean tab? This will overwrite existing data." If yes, proceed with macro, if no quit.

Thank you and pre-payment has been made to Ozgrid.
    Attached Files

Hello,

I can look at this for you...

GC

Comment

thanks GC!!!

Comment

Hi,
        Code is ready. I will send you PM for payment details.
        Thanks

Comment

Payment received and file sent via PM.
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X