Migration Run Book Automation Help Needed AUD $70

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi GCExcel,

Apologies and I hope you get well soon. Please take rest and take your time to completely recover.

#2 - There will be a case where the user may add or delete the steps so the requirement needs to cater for both.
    Preference would be not to start from scratch and just reflect changes in the detailed runbooks already generated. This is because the other steps might not change and the PM would have already donea lot of work on them.
    Happy to discuss any additional financials if needed via a private chat to cater for the new requirement.

regards,
    Mohit Hotchandani

Comment

Hi GC Excel,

I hope you are feeling good now. Just wondering if you got a chance to read my response to your last post with regards to the modifications I had requested. Could you advise when will you get an opportunity to work on those and if there would be any additional charge for the new requirements

Regards,
      Mohit Hotchandani

Comment

Hi Mohit,
        Yes I read your response. I should be able to send you the updated file before the end of the week and will let you know if there are any extra charges (I'm trying to find the easy, simplest and fastest way to do it)

Comment

Hi Mohit,

Here's the new version of the file allowing you to Add/delete/Modify existing steps.
          Read the instructions in the "Migration Methodology steps".

I put an example in the file for "Zerto". You simply have to click the button to update the exiting tabs...

Regards,
          GC
          Migration_Test_Runbook_v2.xlsm

Comment

Working...
          X