Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $20 VBA - change color with double click and count cells based on color

Hello,

I am looking for help with the attached spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is a dashboard for operating plant equipment. Each side of the red line is a separate electrical feed. Each colored block below displays that equipment and each number is that equipment's designation. This will tally the percentage of total electrical load being used for each side. So I could double click any equipment box(not gray box) and this would tally that block as percentage of total capacity being used. To do this I would like to change the background color of each equipment box from its current color to red with a double click and then back again. Then I need to count color red on each equipment cell, and finally display a percentage of capacity being used (red) for each side. Also if my approach is wrong let me know.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi,
    I can help you with this. I'll let you know if I have any questions.

Have you paid the 10% to Ozgrid ?

Comment

I have solution ready for you. I will send you payment details via paypal and sent you the code once I have received payment and you have confirm the 10% to Ozgrid.
      Thanks.

Comment

Sent payment to you and ozgrid.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,
          Payment received. Thanks!
          Here's your file with the macro. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,
          Attached Files

Comment

Perfect!

Thank You.

Comment

Working...
            X