$50 for a complete project. date-year sort for inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50 for a complete project. date-year sort for inventory

I research the internet and always fell short. I need a userform that has a list box to sort for individual row and columns for expiration dates. My boss wants all dates to be uniformed so all employees are accounted for their own carts. Thank you.
    Transaction ID:
    4FX36601A7564500T.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ragustin07; March 13th, 2018, 06:57. Reason: forgot paypal transaction ID, sorry

Hi,
    I will look at this for you and let you know if I have any questions.

Comment

Hi,

I have a few questions...

1)
      The requirement is a bit vague... Can you clarify what output you want exactly?
      How do you want to use the userform?
      Do you what to sort all columns or select specific employees or location?

If you can share an example it would greatly help.

2)
      Also, what do you mean by "My boss wants all dates to be uniformed so all employees are accounted for their own carts" ? I see that you have different date format in you file... are you saying you want to have the same date format in the "report" generated.

Thanks

GC

Comment

1. I tried researching for this on this link http://www.onlinepclearning.com/exce...iple-criteria/ with the attachment but its only sorting one date. My boss needs to see the expiration dates because she doesn't want anyone missing any expired item in the file. Rows A-C are constants. I just need for every row that has dates to be chronological order. And the program doesn't need any relation to employees, just tracking expiration dates.

2. I was trying to write a program like the one attached. I tried to format it like the website states but its only letting me do one column. I need help in tracking all expiration dates by list box.

Because all carts are accountable for each employee, my boss is just worried if there are any supply that was missed because there's a lot to be maintained. No report needed. Thank you.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

If you want to sort by multiple columns, the example you have found may not be appropriate. I can write you a program but I'd like to have a clear example of the output that you need.

For example, you have Drawer1, Drawer2, Drawer3, etc... Do you want to have the rows sorted only for Drawer1, then for Drawer2, etc.. or all together?

Since you have multiple columns with different expiry dates, the constants from column A-C will be repeated.

See attached file with example in the 2nd sheet highlight in the red rectangles. Is this what you are looking for?

Thanks,
          Attached Files

Comment

if possible all together, from drawer 1 to pediatric intubation box. I'm a newbie in this forum, how would I pay the remaining balance? Thank you.

Comment

Hi,

To pay the balance of the payment, I will send you my email address via Private Message. You will then be able to transfer the funds via Paypal.

Please see attached file in tabs Option1, Option2 and Option3 and let me know which output you prefer.

Option1: Separated by "Drawers" and columns
              Option2: All togegher, separated by columns
              Option3: 1 single list.

Thanks

GC
              Attached Files

Comment

OK thank you. I chose option 1. Can the program only show the current expiration year if possible, for example 2018 only for this year?
                Last edited by ragustin07; March 14th, 2018, 06:38. Reason: sorry for the late reply, I was stuck at work. Thank you.

Comment

Hi,
                  Yes it will be possible to show only the current year. I'll give you that option. The code is almost ready, I will send you payment details via PM.

Comment

thank you, I deeply appreciated it.

Comment

payment has been sent along with PM and I greatly appreciate your help.

Comment

Payment received and file sent by email to OP.

Comment

can the macro separate by drawer 1, drawer2, drawer3, Adult intubation box, and pediatric intubation box. When I pressed the button it is not being separated by divisions. Can it be shown through a userform, it doesn't need to be on a list box? Thank you.

Comment

Hi,
                            I sent you a new version of the file via email.

Comment

Thank you, great work. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X