$50 to Create My MS Access Data and APP files to PHP and MYSQL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50 to Create My MS Access Data and APP files to PHP and MYSQL

Hello, I have an Access file that is divided into 2, the database and the application file. I already have all the database in MYSQL server on the cloud, I just need all the Forms, Reports and the other stuff to be made to HTML or PHP.

The application file App.accdb is about 7 MB and the Database file Dat.accdb is about 80 MB. Again, the Database is already been taking care, it's just the Application file if you want to re-do it again because it'll be better then go ahead.

I tried to use the OzGrid software to convert it with no luck.

I will send you the APP and DATA files for you to work on.

I'll pay to this forum as soonest I get a positive candidate.

Thanks in advance.

Please refer to the rules for this forum, 10% needs to be paid to Ozgrid when first posting NOT when a positive response is received. You will not get a response until you confirm that payment has been made to [email protected].
    We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

Money sent, thanks.

Comment

josuito, where can i see the files? Thanks.

Comment

ivandgreat

If you read the rules concerning this forum you would have seen that only Development Team Members are entitled to reply to a member's question in the Hire Help forum.

3.1 - To offer solutions you must be a member of the Development Team and have a minimum post count of 250 with good standing in the community, to apply contact Reafidy by PM. (Do not post visitor messages, these will be not be actioned or responded to).
          We now have a reputation system in place. If my reply helped please "Like" the reply by clicking the "Like" icon at bottom right of my reply.

Comment

At least he's trying to do something about it, I paid like a week ago with no responses either from you or your Development Team Members. The only response I get from you was when I didn't pay the 10% to Ozgrid and when ivandgreat responded to my post.

What a waste of time and money.

Comment

Hi josuito,

I'm afraid your query is quite complex and well outside the realm of my expertise, I would perhaps try somewhere where the developers are well versed in php/sql/web development side of things primarily with perhaps a passing understanding of how spreadhseets work. I can do client side stuff but the web is a different world as far as I am concerned. I haven't responded before because I assumed you wouldn't really want me to let you know that I can't do it. But trust me, we don't ignore you per se it's just sometimes a request is too complex (or sometimes too complex for the amount offered) for us to tackle so we stay out of it and let another developer throw their hat in the ring. Otherwise you'd get email after email letting you know somebody responded only to find out it was a "sorry, no".

I do know a freelancer who does a great deal of web development that I could pass you the details of if you're interested, although he will charge a lot more than $50. Alternatively you could try https://www.peopleperhour.com/

Regards

-trunten

Comment

Working...
              X