Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copy data from a row, to same columns on other row. based on cell value in column F.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy data from a row, to same columns on other row. based on cell value in column F.

In column F the rows that need the same value in colum B and C are numberd with the same numbers.

Im now looking for a way to copy the information from from column B and C of the First number 1 to Column B and C of the second number 1.

So B5:C5 needs to be copyed to B8:C8, and B7:C7 to B9:C9.

The number of numbers in column F are dynamic and can go up to 25.

I hope you guys can help me with this.

Hello,

Attaching your Excel file would make things a lot easier ...
    If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

Originally posted by Carim View Post
      Hello,

Attaching your Excel file would make things a lot easier ...
      Carim, I can understand that. The file is big and with alot of data. I Attached a screenshot. Did you see the screenshot ? If that isnt enough i will try to upload a part of my excel file. (only the sheet)

Comment

From your initial description ... a sample worksheet replicating A1:F25 ... should be enough to come up with a proposal ...
        If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

From your initial description ... a sample worksheet replicating A1:F25 ... should be enough to come up with a proposal ...
          Thank you, Will make one and upload it to this post.

Comment

Here is the sample excel file.

What I'm looking for is a way to get the dates in Column B and C are the same for rows with the same number in Column F.

The number of rows is dynamic also the rows that will get a number.

AFW ivm PWO (column E) will Always be the last rows in the range.

hope you understand what Im trying
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your sample file ...

Hope my understanding is correct ...

In your attached test file : In cell F8 just input 1 ... and in cell F9 just input 2 ...

Hoop dat dit zal helpen
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your sample file ...

Hope my understanding is correct ...

In your attached test file : In cell F8 just input 1 ... and in cell F9 just input 2 ...

Hoop dat dit zal helpen
                Carim,

Thanks alot

It works amazing. Thanks Thanks Thanks.

Comment

Glad you could fix your problem ...

Thanks a lot for your Thanks ...

Comment

Working...
                  X