Allocate pre-payments to oldest debt first

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Carim,
    I have changed the variables, but the cells where the negative values still remain after offsetting the positive value still retain the issue. I have also noticed that the issue affects those particular cells, even if you move them within the worksheet. So, for all the other rows, the macro is perfect, but for particular cells, if a pre-payment completely offsets a positive value (receivable), that cell will retain the difference between the pre-payment and the receivable, instead of having the value zero

Comment

Hello,

Have extracted out of your 990 records the remaining 25 records which do not reconcile in order to deal with their specifics ...

Attached is your test file Version 3 ...

Hope this will help

Attached Files
      If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

Thanks Carim for this. I really appreciate. I have tried it on various scenarios and it's good.

Out of curiosity, I wonder why the macro just didn't work on particular random rows while it was worked perfectly for the others.
        Again, thanks

Comment

You are welcome ....

Thanks for your Thanks ..AND for the Like ...
          If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

Working...
          X