Fix the code to fill in information base on input data

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the code to fill in information base on input data

I enter data in col B and E, then I insert some formular to fill in informations from another workbooks. However, when enter more data and run the code, it changed all my data in col E and removed informations in other cols. Besides, I tried to hide the formular but It doesn’t work. Pls help me. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Hello,

It seems to me you are NOT simplifying your life ...

From what I understand an event macro could easily handle your situation ...
    If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

Hi

The problems is below code:
      Code:
        Range("C6:AD6").AutoFill Destination:=Range("C6:AD" & lastrow)
      This will copy down any thing you have on row 6 - eg. if on H6 - if you dont have a formula - and assume it is blank - so your h7 will blank, if you have 1 on H6 your H7 will be 1

Regards

Maqbool

Comment

So how can i fix it because i'm a newer. Thanks!

Comment

Hello again,

Attached is your revised macro ...

Hope this will help
          Attached Files
          If you feel like saying "Thank You" for the help received ...You can click on the "Like" icon ...just underneath ... ... in the bottom right corner ...

Comment

Hi Carim,

It worked well, thanks for your help.

Comment

Hi Carim,

When i run this macro, all my excel chart cant use "ctrl + Z" to undo my wrong typing. Could you instruct me how to change from Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) into a normal Sub that I can use a button to run it. Thanks so much!

Comment

Hello again,

Do not worry with "ctrl + Z " ...

If you have made a typing error ...

Just type again the right input ...

Comment

Working...
                X