Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to change object dropdownlist in vba code?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to change object dropdownlist in vba code?

Hi , i m a biginner for VBA code writing. i want to change object dropdownlist in vba ? how should i change that ?i am ataching a image . in righthand side object dropdownlist need to change or rewrite. Click image for larger version

Name:	Vba Code Dropdown object.png
Views:	11
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	1202438

Hi bhupeshmulik,
    Welcome to the forum.
    The picture is really small and impossible to see what you are describing

If the solution helped please donate to RSPCA

Sites worth visiting: Rabbitohs | Excel-it royUK | Excel Matters Rory | Kris' Spreadsheet Solutions | Domenic xl-central | SO The Macro Man | The Smallman

Comment

Click image for larger version

ID:	1202447

Comment

Hi , i m a biginner for VBA code writing. i want to change object dropdownlist in vba ? how should i change that ?i am ataching a image . in righthand side object dropdownlist Click image for larger version

ID:	1202449

Comment

Hi , i m a biginner for VBA code writing
          We understand that you are a beginner, but you understand that the pictures is too small and you can not see anything from that picture ??? can you see something in your picture???
          Attach a file.

Comment

how can i change object dropdownlist in vba? in picture admixture , cement ....like i want to change or replace to another name.
            Attached Files

Comment

Your pictures are still to small for anyone to offer any assistance. You have been asked to upload a file. Help us to help you by providing the information asked for.

Pictures are of little value. Honestly, no one wants to re-type your data to try and solve your issue even if we could understand them. Additionally, we would only be guessing at how your data was structured, ie. formulas, formatting, etc. Additionally, due to how some browsers behave, many of our members cannot see uploaded pictures/images. Please do not take this route.

Please attach a sample file that represents what you have. The structure of your attachment should be the same structure as your actual data. Any proprietary information should be changed.

Include in the attachment any code you're currently using (whether it works or not) and an "After" of what you wish the output to be.
              Alan

Did you debug your code first? http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DebuggingVBA.aspx
              FORUM RULES----->http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/announcement.php?f=8

If someone has helped you, say "thank you" by clicking on the Like Button.

Comment

how to change object dropdownlist in vba code?

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X